In recent years, cloud computing has revolutionized how enterprises manage their business and IT systems. Many enterprises have discovered the advantages of cloud computing, such as high flexibility to expand or reduce computer resources, availability and strong survivability, and even improved performance and cost savings.
However, the migration to the cloud is not always so easy. In many cases, precise preparations and planning are needed to maximize the business advantages of the new platform. Many enterprises become confused in the face of the many options on the cloud as they tackle a range of questions, including, but not limited to:
- Which part of the IT array should be transferred to the cloud?
- Which cloud vendor should you choose for the infrastructure – AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, Office 365, Dimension Data?
- What type of cloud should you choose – Public Cloud , Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud?
- Should you use the cloud at the infrastructure level (IaaS) or should you also exploit its advantages for other areas, such as development and apps (SaaS/PaaS)?
- How should you deal with information security issues?
- How can you verify that you are only paying for the things you really need in the contract with the cloud provider?
- What is the significance of the Service Level Agreement that the cloud vendor promises and how do you conduct yourself in light of it?
- How do you properly plan the communications lines to avoid affecting performance?
This is precisely where mindU comes into the picture, with its peerless experience in migrating enterprises of every kind to the cloud. In contrast to other cloud companies, we are not committed to any specific cloud platform or vendor, but work only for the best interests of our client to maximize the business value from cloud services. mindU will help the enterprise decide whether to choose a private cloud, public cloud or hybrid cloud.
If necessary, we will integrate different cloud technologies and vendors and decide which parts of the client’s IT array will remain in-house. Our aim is to maximize the technological advantages and at the same time also maximize savings.
The professionalism and experience of mindU’s personnel enables enterprises to migrate smoothly to the cloud and as transparently as possible for their users. We also advise the client on ongoing conduct with the cloud vendor, constantly reviewing whether the service is worthwhile at each point in time, while optimizing system performance and minimizing overhead.
The comprehensive cloud services that we offer – from the planning and choice of type of cloud services vendor, through the migration, and to routine maintenance – give our clients peace of mind and competitive business advantages by utilizing state-of-the-art technologies and optimizing expenses.
Our key services include:
- Advising the client in the feasibility, testing and worthwhileness of a cloud solution, cost assessment and comparison, and sizing on the basis of dozens of comparable cases.
- The providing of expert advice on information security of cloud solutions.
- Setting up and migrating systems and data to the cloud.
- Providing routine maintenance of IT systems in the cloud.