Nice to meet you...
About the company
Anat Dorner and Modi Schwartz founded mindU in 2001 based on the concept of offering a complete and comprehensive service solution for IT infrastructure systems. The company’s founding values enabled it to quickly establish its position as a leading brand, valued by many clients in different industries.
Our formula for success lies in our ability to truly listen in good faith to the client’s needs, consider them a true partner for success, and to use state-of-the art tools and technological solutions while working tirelessly to achieve the client’s objectives.
Over the years, we have consistently applied the values of creativity, steadfastness, uncompromising professionalism, flexibility, long-term relations, respect for employees, clients and suppliers, reliability, integrity, and - most of all - a lot of enthusiasm and joy in our work.
These values have enabled us to become the preferred and natural choice for many enterprises in the Israeli market, which see mindU not merely as a vendor, but also as a partner. Our clients include government agencies, top manufacturers, large and small high-tech companies, and multi-nationals.
mindU specializes in providing broad knowledge and full infrastructure solutions. The fact that we do not sell hardware and software products, but only knowledge and professional solutions, allows us to maintain uncompromising objectivity and maximize reliability and integrity on behalf of our clients. The sole value that we apply is their best interest.
Our consultancy, advisory, and set-up services in different fields of expertise are always objective and unbiased towards any vendor arising from commercial considerations.
mindU is a magnet for Israeli computing experts who consider the company to be a warm and caring home with the atmosphere of family, teamwork, constant learning, excellence, joy, and mutual respect.
Range of services and solutions company includes :
- Conducting site surveys, planning and characterizing consolidation
- Writing lead tenders for both the government/public and private sectors
- Advising clients as the enterprise’s senior technology managers
- Writing responses to major tenders in different fields
- Conducting standardization and security surveys
Project-based expert services
- Proactive service for at the client’s on-site IT infrastructure systems
- 24/7 SLA service
- Full warranty for the client’s computer infrastructures
Outsourcing and placement
- Integrating mindU employees in teams managed at the client’s sites
- Placement of infrastructure, development, and testing experts
- Executive placement and career management
- Advising the client throughout the IT professional hiring cycle, from the employee search stage, through analysis, location, and sorting, to the staffing of the position