• Developing our database strategy for proactive performance, tuning and high-availably in a 24x7 production environment.
• Managing Development, Test, QA and Production databases and implement future MySQL and MongoDB DB enhancements to meet the business needs of the end users.
• Scaling and anticipating requirements, database capacity planning for scalable growth and performance
• Working with the development team to identify and resolve issues.
• Responsibility for configuration, maintenance, upgrade, and patching procedures.
At least 3 years hands-on as MongoDB DBA
• Proficiency with MySQL databases (version 8.x) and features
• Extensive knowledge of SQL programming and optimization< /p>
• Experience with partitioning, replication, multi-level security, clustering, distributed transactions, OLTP & OLAP
• Database and Application performance tuning
• Work closely with Application Development team to ensure database changes adhere to best practices and are properly prioritized and scheduled
• Linux system know