• Responsible for identifying, developing and deploying end-user solutions in Dynamics systems
• Ensure that business needs are met by providing ongoing support and training and by helping with translating requirements into solution
• Write detailed designs for development team and work closely to ensure development execute according the designs
• Support the quality assurance processes and perform testing as needed
• Be a team player and work with collaboration with the rest of the team
• Manage day to day work, solving problems, finding mitigation's and managing risks
• Functional specification (MD.50) for customization's and the development of customization requirements.
• Preparing BR-100 documentation (IT setup documents) in an understandable and comprehensive manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business/Engineering with strong IT coursework
• 3+ years of experience in an IT Business Analyst or similar role
• 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform on 2015 version and up – preferred
• Familiarity and/or experience with regression testing, release testing, and troubleshooting system issues
• Must have strong attention to detail and ability to document both functional information and processes
• Ability to partner with software development team members to communicate a detailed understanding of business requirements
• SQL experience is preferred
• Proven ability to work well with a team, manage stressful situations and show initiative