• Leads complex design efforts from concept to design verification
• Design in Solidworks components, assemblies, fixtures and generate drawings in manufacturing level.
• Design and conduct experiments including generating protocols and reports, analyze data using statistical techniques and develop test methods.
• Support pre-clinical trials
• Perform as a subject matter expert in the fields of manufacturing technologies, design in CAD and design testing.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (relevant also for a practical engineer with relevant skills and experience)
• Strong CAD capabilities. Experience in stents, catheters and small mechanisms
• design – an advantage.
• Fast execution, highly motivated team player.
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• 10 years of experience in mechanical engineering R&D
• Proven Solidworks capabilities (surfaces, sheet metal, blocks)
• Structural heart medical device experience – an advantage