• Maintaining and administering complex client’s computer networks
• Performing disaster recovery planning and implementation
• Protecting data, software, and hardware by planning and implementing network security measures
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving network and security complex challenges
• Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
• Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
• Setting up central network monitoring and management systems to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
• Establishing security policies for computer network access and use.
• Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
• Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
• Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
• Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems