IT Engineer required being a part of the IT Support team. Must have basic tech experience & skills in the areas of problem determination, be creative and troubleshoot end-user IT problems. Need demonstrated computer skills, Handle service requests from company users. Take direct ownership over problem resolution through own skills or by timely escalation. Using expertise, analyze & resolve the user problem at 1st contact via phone, remote session and F2F.
• Maintaining employees laptops, installations and support
• Manage SCCM
• Manage Microsoft OS images
• Maintaining printers
• Office Video Conference systems
• Manage IT inventory in good condition
• Order fix and replace malfunctioning laptops
• Supporting new employees onboarding
• Supporting departing employees off-boarding
• Employee’s station setup, network and screen troubleshooting
• At least 4 years of experience in the helpdesk field (hi-tech and enterprise scale is an advantage)
• Experience in laptop imaging, deployment, and troubleshooting
• Knowledge in Microsoft systems – Windows 10 and Office 2016.
• Knowledge with Active Directory and Office 365
• Excellent troubleshooting skills in hardware and software issues
• Knowledge in client networking (such as TCP-IP, DNS, DHCP)
• Knowledge with SCCM
• Knowledge of how VPN connections work.