• Support and manage privileged identity security platforms to ensure uptime and effective coverage and to evaluate and implement new features as necessary. Includes supporting platform in an on-call rotation.
• Identify and implement best practices for privileged account management, access requests and access reviews.
• Work collaboratively with IT and business partners to ensure effective implementation and integration of security standards for privileged accounts.ש
• 2+ years of cyber security experience with a master’s degree or 3+ years of experience with a bachelor’s degree.
• Extensive experience with supporting a Privileged Identity Management for an enterprise (CyberArk Preferred).
• Extensive experience performing active directory account reviews and onboarding accounts, including application accounts to the PIM platform.
• Experience with automating repetitive security functions to reduce time to remediation.
• Strong Active Directory/ Windows server, network, and host security administrative experience.
• Candidate must have excellent English reading/writing language skills, be self-directed and have experience and comfort working with a geographically distributed team.