- Develop & maintain Continues Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) process.
- Develop & maintain innovative and leading edge solutions for CI/CD environments
- Build maintain and support of internal cloud
- Develop & maintain version release process.
- Develop & maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Tackle larger scale optimization problems
- Engage with SW Development team to
build & maintain seamless development flow
- Collaborate with your peers in the SW
Architecture and HW teams
- 5+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with developing and writing Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Proven scripting knowledge :bash/python/groovy
- Experience in analyzing, configuring and maintaining CentOS, Ubuntu and Debian Linux servers.
- Knowledge in packaging technologies such as: Debian, RPM.
- Experience in other related technologies: Docker, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Kubevir
- Experience with ELK or other
- Experience with development on Linux monitoring, dashboarding and alerting tools
- Expertise in implementing and administering systems in a virtualized environment such as Vmware , KVM and Vagrant
- Experience with system load balancing, scalability and infrastructure automation.
- Knowledge in configurations tools like Puppet and ansible
- Linux system administration